- 25703 Steam Locomotive, Type U, Zillertalbahn, #2, Era VI (DCC/mfx with Sound and Smoke)
- 26252 Steam Locomotive, Type Saxon I M, K.Sächs.Sts.E.B., Era I/VI (DCC/mfx with Sound and Smoke) [LGB High End]
- 26254 Steam Locomotive, 99 161, DR, Era III (DCC/mfx with Sound and Smoke) [LGB High End]
- 32421 Freight Car, Type Fasslwagen, Zillertalbahn, Era VI
- 33210 Passenger Car, Type AB 3, Zillertalbahn, Era VI
- 33211 Passenger Car, Type B 20, Zillertalbahn, Era VI
- 36600 Baggage Car, Amtrak, Era IV
- 53009 Figures Set, Orient Express
Link: LGB Delivery Dates April 2022 (PDF – DE)
The Märklin group has announced they will be adjusting prices for all their brands as of 1 May 2022. With a reportedly 12 % increase in costs for the company, they have decided to increase MSRP prices for customers by 6 % across the board.
Thinking about ordering a LGB G Scale or Märklin 1 Scale item? Best to do it soon…
LGB just published their New Items 2022 / Neuheiten 2022 brochure.
Link: LGB New Items 2022.
Source: LGB (external link)
LGB has delivered the Saxon Type VII K steam locomotive at the end of December, and the first impression videos are now available on YouTube. Have a look here.
Source: YouTube – LGB Maienstein Modellbahn
The locomotive is already sold out the factory, but may still be available at retailers. Art.No. 21480, MSRP € 1.590,00.
LGB recently delivered the RhB Type Ge 6/6 I “Krokodil” electric locomotive in their “High End” line. The Krokodil has been delivered in two variants:
- LGB 26600 Electric Locomotive, Type Ge 6/6 I “Krokodil”, Brown, #414 RhB, Era VI – € 3.590,00
- LGB 26602 Electric Locomotive, Type Ge 6/6 I “Krokodil”, Blue, #412 RhB, Era V (LGB/Bemo Exclusive Livery 2005-2008) – € 3.590,00
YouTube channel “StefansGartenbahn” posted a first impression video in cooperation with German shop FGB-Berlin.
Source: YouTube – StefansGartenbahn
Another version of the “High End” Krokodil will be announced early next year (I assume) in an ever more special iridescent paint scheme. It’s shown in the YouTube video below together with a (German) interview with LGB/Märklin staff.
Source: YouTube – Spaßbahn Dekoder